Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Perspective and I know... It's been a while.

I know... I am hanging my head in shame. I am blogging for the first time as a married woman! Almost 6 months married... lol

The Wedding was ah-ma-zing. Perfect day, people, life. Good, good, good. I am lucky and blessed to share my life with my husband. (and yes, it still feels good to say that)

I tend to write when my brain is jumbled or feels like it's leaking. While, I am ready to talk about some stuff, there are just some things I am going to keep on the D.L. For now, anyway.

I have been feeling very stretched lately. Almost like a "Stretch Armstrong" doll that was broken and the gooey stuff hardened? You know? I am not as flexible feeling as I normally am and you know what, I don't care. Really, I don't.

Epiphany time!!! I am 1 person, I have a lot of worth, people value me and my talents. At the end of everyday, I do my best. I try to make things better for those around me but lately... blahhhhh to all of you. Guess why? I don't care.

Yeah, I do. I do care. So, if you see me and my face looks stressed, I care that you may feel like anything I am wearing on my face is directed at you. Chances are, it's not. If you see me and I look worn out, I am. Success is a crazy balance. I want to be great at everything I do and I am realizing (slowly) that some stuff just has to give. So... If I don't volunteer for something at school or I don't want to take your 3 year olds pictures at his Birthday Party, or I want to take a weekend off to be with my :::husband::: <3 I am going to, and yes, I still care.

This post is brought to you by the chaos in my brain. Heart your faces! Hope I haven't lost any of you all!

xo-mere




0 comments:

Post a Comment