Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Random...


I have wrote, deleted, re-wrote, deleted, shut off my laptop, opened it, and wrote again. This is all I can come up with tonight.

 Random thoughts in my head...

1. I need to buy stock in 5 Hour Energy.
2. How do you say one thing to me and do the other?
3. I really need to finish the rest of these Science Plans.
4. I can't remember the last time I went on a long run...
5. I wonder if I should wear pants or a dress tomorrow to work?
6. Followed by... Should I curl or straighten my hair.
7. I need to get Claire her shots.
8. I am feeling lonely.
9. I miss certain people.
10. I need to get my eyebrows waxed.
11. I need to double check my weekend photo schedule.
12. I love the Senior Pics I am editing.
13. Am I ever going to know what I am doing in my love life?
14. Am I ever going to know what I am doing? Period.
15. I need to call my realtor.
16. I wonder if I should rent a house or apartment?
17. I think I said too much about my past...
18. I am trying.
19. How is it humanly possible to have this much gunk in my sinus'?
20. How does a Blind Woman win Masterchef?
21. Oh! I need to get my nails done.
22. I want to go to a pumpkin patch.
23. I need to buy crickets for the anoles...

That's all I got tonight. lol Does anyone else's mind do this? If so, how do you shut it off?


xoxo-Mere

0 comments:

Post a Comment