Monday, August 6, 2012

What I am obsessed with..

I love all things girly and fashionable. Hence, my Pinterest obsession. I decided to list the things I am crazy about these days in that area of my life.

1. Braids. French, fishtail, basic, half up, all up, sideways, bangs, you name it! My next challenge is the upside down into a bun on top your head. Good luck, there!


2. Colored Jeans. I know I have already referenced this in my 5 for Friday post but my coral ones are so awesome that I have lost weight and bought the same pair in a smaller size. OBSESSED.

3. Chambray shirts. They are all the rage. I saw one at JCrew for $100. Um.. pass. So, I found one at American Eagle for less than half the price. Also, I recently saw them at Target for 17.99. :)


4. Arm Candy. I have always loved accessories. Ever since I was a little girl I would stack on bracelets and look like a gypsy. Etsy has some shops with some super cute bracelets at any budget.



5. Monogram. I cannot wait to get my new monogram necklace in the mail! When I got my maiden name back, I was so excited because I love my monogram. I need to re-marry someone with an M last name. lol

6. Lace. I have a lace dress that I am wearing for some "30 and Flirty" photos I am getting done this week. I cannot wait to show you this dress. Here is a sneaky peek at it. I wore it out with friends not too long ago.


7. Chunky necklaces. Especially turquoise. This was an eBay purchase. The original was from JCrew and is almost $200. Again, pass.

8. Urban Decay Naked Eye Palet. Omygee! I use every single color in this palet and it stays on and finished so nicely. Love it!



9. Dove Hair Care Products. I have thick, wavy, curly, frizzy, long, color treated, hair. This stuff has saved me and I love how my hair feels when I use the smoothing serum. 


10. Duckbill Clips. They are lifesavers when styling your hair. I suggest going to Target to get some because they are awesome!
 So, there you have it. My obsessions. Oh wait.. I forgot one!


 ;) Have a good day loves!
XOXO-Mrs. Lochte

0 comments:

Post a Comment