Monday, August 20, 2012

My Room!

So, I think I am finished and I am really excited with the end product. Here you go! :)






















There you have it! Over 60 hours of work. I am so excited to start teaching tomorrow I can't even see straight. Life is good. :)

I decided to add something to the end of this. It is a letter to my students.

Dear Fantastic Fourth Graders,

It is the night before the 1st day of school and I am filed with such anxiousness and excitement to meet all of you and be your Teacher. I hope you all have a year full of growth, positive experiences, and you learn more than just the 5 subjects from me (and others). I want you all to grow into productive, powerful, intelligent, and fierce citizens who will go on to do so many wonderful things in this world. I want you all to know that my road to be your Teacher was full of struggles and hard work. From this, I want you to remember to never give up on your dreams, your work, your purpose, but most importantly... never give up on yourselves. Get ready to get to work tomorrow! We are hitting the ground running.

All the best,
Ms. Mooney
XOXO-Mere

0 comments:

Post a Comment