Monday, November 19, 2012

So Much to Say..

I had wrote out a couple of posts this week and with as insanely busy as I have been, I deleted all of them because not one post was worth reading or publishing. I think it is funny because as hard as it has been to produce a decent blog post, I sure have had a lot on my mind to talk about these days.

I can safely say that I am officially proud of myself for a few reasons. (in no particular order)

1. I am "officially" on break with photography. As far as a zillion sessions every weekend goes. I was starting to get burnt out and with as much as I love my camera, sweet babies, and my clients. Sister needs to breathe. I am thankful for a Photographer friend or two to take referrals for the winter while I focus on my 23 babies more than I normally do.. Which is a lot! Not to say that I will not do a random session here or there or take my friend-niece and nephew photos. ;)

2. I am glad to have a few coworkers that I have opened up to recently about life, love, and the insanity that is a first year Teacher. It is really important to have people you can go to when you feel yourself about to lose your ever-loving mind. I wouldn't say I have a ton of people I trust but a close few and they know who they are and they mean the world to me. I spent an hour after school last Friday opening up to a couple of Teachers and they were really great to me and it was just nice to be able to speak and reflect about how far I have come the past few years.

3. This one is the hardest for me to open up about and I probably won't say much about it because there are some things I just want to keep to myself but remember a few posts back about how I didn't think I had ever been in true love? Well, let's just say.. That has changed. I feel like a 17 year old. End of story.

Goodnight!

xoxo-Mere

0 comments:

Post a Comment