Sunday, November 11, 2012

High 5 for Friday.. Two days later.

This week is brought to you by "cray". I now say this all the time, much to the dismay of my bf. LOL In all seriousness, I am just going to stop saying "I have been so busy" because my life is "50 shades of cray." (Meredith Trademark)

So, here are my Top 5 Favorite things of the week. In no particular order.



1. Very Jane. http://veryjane.com/. This site has amazing deals for great prices. I suggest looking at the shipping date because it can take a while to get your items. Once I get some stuff I ordered a few weeks ago. I can't wait!

2. Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate at Starbucks. LOOOOVE it.

3. Making plans. Enough said.

4. Feeling like a can of busted biscuits and my skinny jeans feeling too big. :)

5. Seeing everyone's 30 days of Thankful posts on Facebook and not knowing where to begin, myself. I have a lot to be thankful for these days. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment