Friday, November 23, 2012

High 5 for Friday! Thankful Edition

I have been trying my darndest to keep up with my High 5 for Friday posts and I told myself I would NOT forget the day after Thanksgiving! I mean, come on, it's the most Thankful week of the year. Although I try to count my blessings everyday, this year I can safely say that I am very blessed, indeed. Here is my Top 5.

1. 5 DAYS OFF OF SCHOOL. I mean, love my career and kids, but sister needed some "alone time".

2. My cousin Lauren. I got to spend some well needed cousin bonding time with her this weekend. Complete with a mall trip, mani/pedis, and a dinner that was full of laughter and advice. I cannot believe she is asking me about boys and college stuff. I want this back (see pic below) but I am very proud of the woman she is becoming.




3. Starbucks red cups. They are just so darn cute.


4. Sparkle in my clothes. Although my Mom is the "Queen of Bling, " I am loving Ann Taylor Loft's Holiday collection. My wallet.. Not so much.

http://www.loft.com/loft/cat/LOFT-ZHidden/LOFT-sparkle-and-lace-111912/cat610106?supCat=catl00002&loc=hpp2&icid=hpp2_lace_111912

5. Spending my Thanksgiving with my sweet guy, his family, my family. Perfection. :)

I hope you all had a wonderful week and holiday full of good food, stories, photos, and fun!

xoxo-mere

0 comments:

Post a Comment