Thursday, January 31, 2013

High Five for Friday.. It's been a while.. and it's Thursday night...



Okay, so my last post was lame.com. I had a horrible, terrible, no good, very bad day today. So, I am going to be a good girl and blog about good stuff.

1. Waiting all week to wear a cute outfit that you are saving for Friday. For obvious reasons.

http://www.loft.com/loft/product/LOFT-Apparel/LOFT-New-Arrivals/Drapey-Crepe-Blazer/294152?colorExplode=false&skuId=13210861&catid=catl00009&productPageType=fullPriceProducts&defaultColor=5228 (The WHOLE outfit)

2. Snow Dances. Please Baby Jesus!!! Sister needs a day away from the children of the corn. (I say that with love!)

3. Losing 10 pounds in 3 weeks. Go me. I am awesome. Sometimes. ;)

4. Had a Kindergartner tell me.. "Ms. Mooney, when I see you I think of rainbows and yellow because it's like your hair and sunshine." I am kind of a big deal on the 1st floor at school. 2nd floor.. Not so much these days!



5. Having my mentor tell me that a Superintendent from another District was impressed with me after our conversation. After the day I had today, I am holding onto that bit of "feel goodness."

Oh yeah! It's February. The LAST month of winter! Woot.

Have a super week.

xoxo-mere

0 comments:

Post a Comment